Not only does the DropLabs EP 01 sneaker enhance your gameplay, but they’re also comfortable to wear during long gaming sessions. It gives games a more cinematic feel with stereo sound that lets you feel all of the action instead of just seeing it happen. Stereo sound is directional, which allows you to detect enemies based on where you feel them coming from. Steps to the left? Gunfire from the right? The fancy word is “proprioception,” but we’ll get into that another time.
Here are our top 5 reasons why Fortnite will never be the same once you step into DropLabs EP 01 Sneakers:
- EP 01 helps you find chests easier resulting in more loot as you can feel the location and sense the distinct soundwaves.
- Environments, such as launch pads, feel “bouncy” with the extra 4D audio from the shoes, giving it a more immersive feel.
- You'll be able to tell which weapons an enemy has based on the unique soundwave and vibration that you can feel.
- Concerts, like the recent Travis Scott one, feel like you’re actually there. The shoes are like standing on a subwoofer — it’s the energy of a live event from wherever you’re playing.
- Limited edition events (ie, Thanos and Star Wars) have different sound effects that people will hear and recognize from movies and only DropLabs EP 01 Sneakers can give you that surround sound experience.